We offer Life-defining experience
Perhaps not in the league of holding the World Cup aloft or seeing your first child arrive. But through our unparalleled Life Market Intelligence and expertise we can bring new life to your business with our inspiration, innovation and sector know-how.
Founding Acuity director Simon Willoughby has practically made it his life’s work. He’s spent twenty six of his thirty-five years in Financial Services at the international life market coal face, alongside many of the industry’s cutting-edge leaders, influencers and product providers.
Nobody is better qualified than Simon to give you the inside perspectives on the international life sector delivered with outside impartiality and objectivity. During his long career, Simon has already:
- Established branch and representative offices in a range of foreign life markets;
- Formulated market entry and exit strategies for several European, Middle East and Asia-Pacific life markets;
- Facilitated distribution and product development strategies in the UK, Dubai, Singapore and Hong Kong;
- Designed bespoke solutions to meet a range of regulatory and risk challenges;
- Undertaken the corporate rebranding of two major financial institutions;
- Created innovative propositions to meet the needs of high value UK and international customers;
- Worked with trade associations and governmental bodies to address key sector issues.
Simon has built a reputation as a ‘go to’ figure for industry professionals seeking definitive insight and guidance on life markets. Amongst his numerous accreditations are:
- Author of regular on-line and print media articles;
- Thought provoking keynote speaker at industry events
- Guest lecturer in international life insurance at the Dublin Institute of Technology.